Type error

I’m getting a fatal PHP error with version 4.4.0.2 when I try to visit my plugins page:

WordPress version 5.9.1
Current theme: GeneratePress (version 3.1.3)
Current plugin: WP fail2ban (version 4.4.0.2)
PHP version 7.4.27

Error Details

=============

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 317 of the file /var/www/disablemycable.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-fail2ban/admin/admin.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 3 passed to org\lecklider\charles\wordpress\wp_fail2ban\plugin_action_links() must be of the type array, null given, called in /var/www/disablemycable.com/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 307 and defined in /var/www/disablemycable.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-fail2ban/admin/admin.php:317

Stack trace:

#0 /var/www/disablemycable.com/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): org\lecklider\charles\wordpress\wp_fail2ban\plugin_action_links()

#1 /var/www/disablemycable.com/htdocs/wp-includes/plugin.php(189): WP_Hook->apply_filters()

#2 /var/www/disablemycable.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/jetpack_vendor/automattic/jetpack-sync/src/modules/class-callables.php(376): apply_filters()

#3 /var/www/disablemycable.com/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): Automattic\Jetpack\Sync\Modules\Callables->set_plugin_action_links()

#4 /var/www/disablemycable.com/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters()

#5 /var/www/disablemycable.com/htdocs/wp-incl

I wasn’t able to create a new topic in this forum, so posting here. Thanks.

Thanks for the report; I’ve fixed that in 4.4.0.3 (available now).

Could you list the other plugins you’ve got installed please?

There’s either a bug in the WordPress code or in the WordPress docs; since this hasn’t come up in testing hopefully that’ll allow me to reproduce it and work out where to file the bug report.

Wow, thank you for the fast fix! That solved it. Please see enclosed image of my plugins. Many thanks!!